Offices, Centers & Programs
AHRQ's broad programs of research bring practical, science-based information to medical practitioners and to consumers and other health care purchasers.
- Office of the Director (OD)
- Office of Communications & Knowledge Transfer (OCKT)
- Office of Extramural Research, Education and Priority Populations (OEREP)
- Office of Management Services (OMS)
- Center for Delivery, Organization, & Markets (CDOM)
- Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement (CEPI)
- Center for Financing, Access, & Cost Trends (CFACT)
- Center for Quality Improvement & Patient Safety (CQuIPS)
Efforts to improve American health care.
The mission, priority areas of focus, customers, and background of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) are summarized here.