Advancing HHS Data Strategy and Planning Efforts
- HHS [Department of Health & Human Services] Data Council co-chaired by AHRQ and the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.
- Two departmental workgroups:
- Research and Development for HHS Data Collection.
- Efforts to improve the quality, utility, timeliness, and efficiency of HHS surveys/data systems.
- HHS Data Integration and Alignment:
- Data integration and alignment efforts that enhance analytic capacity and improve the harmonization of data sources.
- Emphasis on proposals that fill data gaps related to ACA [Affordable Care Act] implementation, granularity, longitudinal capacity, clinical detail, health resources and determinants, and that facilitate quick response mechanisms.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide