Update on the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Posting Draft Recommendations
- First two recommendations through public comment process and published:
- Screening for Osteoporosis:
- Grade B for women aged 65 years or older and in younger women whose fracture risk is equal to or greater than that of a 65-year-old white woman who has no additional risk factors.
- I statement for men.
- Vision Screening in Children Ages 1-5 Years:
- Grade B for all children at least once during the ages of 3 to 5 years to detect the presence of amblyopia or its risk factors.
- I statement for children younger than 3 years of age.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide