The HHS Quality Work Group will meet regularly throughout the implementation process and will focus on four main goals
- Key Functions of HHS Quality Work Group:
- Months 1-12:
- Review, consult, and make recommendations to ensure current HHS [Department of Health & Human Services] programs and initiatives align to the National Quality Strategy.
- Consult on the identification of specific measures, targeted goals, and annual benchmarks for relevant agencies in achieving the national priorities.
- Provide a forum for HHS agencies and Operating Divisions to develop and share agency-specific plans to achieve the national priorities.
- Develop processes to assess and foster alignment of the efforts with States and private sector initiatives.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide