U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Update
- Recent Recommendation:
- Screening for Testicular Cancer.
- The USPSTF recommends against screening for testicular cancer in adolescent or adult males Grade: D.
- Successful pilot call with stakeholder organizations prior to recommendation release.
- July 2011 Meeting:
- Discussed evidence around:
- Screening for Family Violence.
- Screening for Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Use of Hormone Replacement to Prevent Chronic Disease.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide