Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) Informs Provisions of Affordable Care Act
- Determination of the amount of the small employer health insurance tax credit.
- Health insurance status of young adults and their health care use and costs, ages 22-26.
- Impact of the planned excise tax on the most expensive employer sponsored health plans.
- Analysis of trends in the health insurance status of high-risk individuals and their health care use and costs.
- Inform allocation of Federal Medical Assistance Percentages (FMAP) matching funds for State Medicaid programs.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide