Effective Health Care Program: Recent Comparative Effectiveness Reviews
- ACEIs [angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors], ARBs [angiotensin receptor blockers], and Direct Renin Inhibitors for Treating Essential Hypertension: An Update.
- Health Literacy Interventions and Outcomes Update.
- Maternal Fetal Surgery.
- Pain Management Interventions for Hip Fracture.
- Safety of Oral Diabetes Medications for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes—Update.
- Stereotactic Whole Body Radiation Therapy.
- Therapies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Depression.
Image: the Effective Health Care Program logo.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide