AHRQ Creates Clinical Preventive Services Research Centers
- 3-year grants totaling $4.5 million:
- Research focuses on improving clinical preventive services.
- Advances national research agenda in health equity, patient safety, and health systems implementation.
- Three centers:
- Northwestern University in Chicago.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
Images: Photographs of buildings at the three clinical preventive services research centers are shown.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide