Research Centers for Excellence in Clinical Preventive Services
- Centers will complement other Federal investments in prevention and public health by focusing on the role of primary care in improving the health of all Americans.
- Designed to support the National Prevention Strategy.
- Three focus areas:
- Safety: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Equity: Northwestern University.
- Implementation: University of Colorado.
- 3-year initial awards (with potential competitive renewal).
- $1.5M per year per award.
- Initially funded through the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) Prevention & Public Health Fund.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide