Knowledge Transfer Case Study: Hawaii Dept. of Human Services
- Consumer Assessment of Health Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) Survey and Medicaid Medical Directors Learning Network:
- Used survey findings for public reporting and pay-for-performance initiatives.
- Found that CAHPS Health Plan Survey's instruction reduced likelihood of bias and error.
- Developed consumer guide using CAHPS results for adult care.
- Members use performance information to choose plans based on quality of care.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide