MEPS Impact Citation Private Sector Uses
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) data used in various ways:
- By Kaiser Family Foundation as a source of online query tools in slide tutorial providing overview of health policy data source.
- By Duke University to study whether use of physician assistants increases office visits.
- By Deloitte Health Solutions to develop estimates of health expenditures by family size and income level for the report, The Hidden Costs of U.S. Health Care for Consumers: A Comprehensive Analysis.
- By Johns Hopkins University's Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies to estimate potential cost savings of eliminating health disparities for racial and ethnic minorities.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide