National Advisory Council (NAC) Subcommittee
- Meet to review criteria identified by Expert Panel in Year 1.
- Review measures nominated for potential inclusion in the improved core sets
- Measures developed by Pediatric Quality Measures Program (PQMP) Centers of Excellence (COEs).
- Measures nominated through public process.
- How? Use criteria in Candidate Measure Form.
- Support: Summary descriptions provided by CCTAC.
- Discuss and reach consensus on measures that meet criteria.
- Report out to NAC chair.
- AHRQ and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services's (CMS) recommend to Secretary.
- Secretary posts improved core sets annually starting 1/1/2013.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide