Online Continuing Education Evaluation
- Responded "4" or "5" on 1-5 Likert Scale:
- Aspects of the Program:
- User Friendly/Very User Friendly: 85%.
- Extent Program Met Learning Objectives:
- Met/Exceeded Beyond Met: 84%.
- Able to Deliver Objective/Balanced Program:
- Met Principles of Adult Learning:
- Met/Exceeded Beyond Met: 86%.
- Scientific Rigor:
- Rigorous/Very Rigorous: 87%.
- Faculty Knowledge and Expertise:
- Slightly/Very Knowledgeable: 88%.
- Faculty Able to Convey Subject Matter Effectively:
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide