What Does the Eisenberg Center Do?
Image: A seven-pointed star is labeled "Eisenberg Center." At each of the seven points is a text box:
- Translate findings into actionable guides and products [This box is highlighted].
- Disseminate findings electronically and through partnerships.
- Create online patient decision aids.
- Organize and facilitate annual conference on decision, translation, dissemination science.
- Provide Glossary.
- Offer continuing medical education (CME) and educational resources.
- Redesign, maintain and expand the Effective Health Care (EHC) Program Web site.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide