Alliant/GFMC, the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for Georgia
- AHRQ's Nursing Home Survey on Patient Safety Culture and TeamSTEPPS™:
- Safety culture survey administered in 62 nursing homes before TeamSTEPPS training; results inform best strategies to improve care.
- QIO offered TeamSTEPPS training to every nursing home through State's biennial regional meetings.
- Training reached 118 administrators in 62 nursing homes.
- Results showed improved communication and teamwork skills.
Images: The covers of the Nursing Home Survey on Patient Safety Culture report and the TeamSTEPPS™ manual are shown.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide