Schuyler Ridge Nursing Home (NY)
- On-Time Quality Improvement in Long-Term Care (On-Time) Program:
- Residents with new pressure ulcers dropped from 6.5% before program to 2% after.
- Implementation improved documentation completion to nearly 100%.
- Reports helped identify 2 to 3 new high-risk patients each week.
- Reports integrated into facility's information system for increased accuracy, efficiency.
Image: A photograph shows a medical professional attending an elderly man patient in a hospital bed.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide