March AHRQ-Sponsored Health Affairs Articles on Public Reporting
- An Experiment Shows That A Well-Designed Report On Costs And Quality Can Help Consumers Choose High-Value Health Care (J. Hibbard, J. Greene, S. Sofaer, K. Firminger, J. Hirsh).
- Multistakeholder Regional Collaboratives Have Been Key Drivers Of Public Reporting, But Now Face Challenges (G. Young).
- How Report Cards On Physicians, Physician Groups, And Hospitals Can Have Greater Impact On Consumer Choices (A. Sinaiko, D. Eastman, M. Rosenthal).
- A Five-Point Checklist To Help Performance Reports Incentivize Improvement And Effectively Guide Patients (M. Friedberg, C. Damberg).
- Advancing Public Reporting Through A New 'Aggregator' To Standardize Data Collection On Providers' Cost And Quality (H. Luft).
Image: The front cover of an issue of Health Affairs is shown.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide