New Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) Project: Reducing Readmissions for Medicaid Patients
- Readmission rates are 50%-90% higher for Medicaid patients.
- Medicaid patients are more concentrated in safety-net hospitals.
- New ACTION project will:
- Create strategies/tools to address unique challenges of Medicaid patients.
- Test feasibility of strategies/tools at selected safety-net hospitals:
- In multiple States, collaborating with State Medicaid agencies.
- Refine strategies and tools based on test results.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide