Research Efforts Tied to Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Determination of the amount of the small employer health insurance tax credit.
- Evaluations of the health insurance status of young adults and their health care use and costs, ages 22-25.
- Estimates of the tax subsidy for employer sponsored insurance (ESI).
- Analysis of trends in the health insurance status of high-risk individuals and their health care use and costs.
- Inform allocation of Federal Medical Assistance Percentages (FMAP) matching funds for State Medicaid programs.
- Analysis of Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) to estimate future premium subsidies based on income eligibility.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide