Collaborations in Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Health Data Initiative (HDI)
- HDI Helps:
- Consumers take control of their health and health care.
- Employers promote health and wellness.
- Care providers deliver better care.
- Local leaders make better-informed decisions.
- HDI Initiatives:
- Publish new HHS data for public access.
- Make existing HHS data much more accessible.
- Publicize HHS data to innovators.
- AHRQ Data Resources to be featured at forthcoming Health Data Initiative Forum.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide