Health Information in the Home—Human Factors Assessment.
- Case study of four families' health information management tasks.
- 69 unique health information management tasks.
- Nine different locations.
- 22 different information storage artifacts (e.g., calendars, notebooks, cupboards).
- Finding: Foundational consumer health IT design elements must be balanced with individual needs.
Zayas-Cabán T. Health information management in the home: A human factors assessment. Work 2012 Jan 1;41(3):315-28.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide