- The General Services Administration (GSA) awarded a 15-year lease to the owners of the Parklawn Building:
- The entire building will be completely renovated which will create a new, modern, and efficient facility.
- Only concrete and steel infrastructure will remain.
- The Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) employees will be located in the A and B wings and the A-B head house.
- Four OPDIVs will move into this space:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
- Indian Health Service (IHS).
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Components of the Program Support Center (PSC).
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide