Blood Thinner Pills: Your Guide to Using Them Safely
- Consumer publication and DVD explain what to expect and watch out for while taking blood thinner pills.
- Based on research originally conducted by one of AHRQ's Partnership for Implementing Patient Safety grant projects.
- Educates patients about:
- Medication therapy and potential side effects.
- How to communicate effectively with their health care providers.
- Tips for lifestyle modifications.
Image: The covers of the Blood Thinner Pills guide in English and Spanish are shown.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide