Uneven Progress in Patient Safety Across Health Care Settings
- Patient safety research projects have more commonly addressed the hospital setting.
- 2000: AHRQ conference: An Agenda for Research in Ambulatory Patient Safety.
- Recent analyses of patient safety research activity in ambulatory settings:
- 2011: AMA—Research in Ambulatory Patient Safety 2000-2010: A 10-year Review.
- (ongoing—2012): ASPE-funded environmental scan of patient safety and ambulatory care.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide