AHRQ-funded Efforts: Patient Safety in Ambulatory Care
- 2005 to present: Funding Opportunity: Improving Patient Safety Through Simulation Research.
- 2007: Special Emphasis Notice: Interest in Research on Diagnostic Errors in Ambulatory Care Settings.
- 2007: Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program (HIT Portfolio).
- 2008: Funding Opportunity: Risk-informed Intervention Development and Implementation of Safe Practices in Ambulatory Care.
- 2008: Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide