Next Steps for NQS
- Continue stakeholder engagement, particularly around the strategic opportunities for improvement identified by the National Quality Forum:
- Identify a national strategy for data collection, measurement, and reporting.
- Develop organizational infrastructure at the community level that assumes responsibility for improvement efforts.
- Reform payment and delivery systems.
- Continue alignment and streamlining of measurement across HHS programs.
- Continue alignment of HHS programmatic goals with NQS priorities.
Image: National Quality Strategy (NQS) logo.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide