2011 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Reports Released
- Key findings from annual reports:
- Quality of care improving slowly overall.
- Heart care improving greatly:
- Reduced hospital admissions for congestive heart failure.
- Fewer heart attack deaths in hospitals.
- Access not improving for most minority groups.
- New data on:
- Musculoskeletal diseases.
- Children's health.
- EHR [electronic health record] adoption.
Images: The covers of the 2011 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Reports are shown.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide