Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) & Medicaid Quality Strategy
- Vision: The right care, for every person every time.
- Aims: Make care safe, effective, efficient, person-centered, timely and equitable.
- The pillars of the CHIP/Medicaid Quality Strategy:
– Address Beneficiary Concerns/ Focus on Patient Centeredness.
– Implement Evidenced-Based Care and Quality Measurement.
– Support Value-Based Payment Systems.
– Leverage Health Information Technology (Health IT) and Data.
– Continue to Build Effective Partnerships.
– Disseminate Information and Provide Technical Assistance.
– Facilitate Equity in the Delivery of Care.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide