Meeting July 23, 2009: Assessing Measure Importance
- Evaluated importance for measures with passing validity and feasibility in Round 1:
- Validity score of 7-9.
- Feasibility score of 4-6.
- Delphi process to assess importance:
- 9-point scale:
- 7-9: Measure of clear importance.
- 4-6: Level of importance uncertain.
- 1-3: Measure does not meet importance criteria.
- Measures with an importance score of 4 or higher on the 9-point Delphi scale were retained in the preliminary set of core measures.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide