Delphi Scoring Process Completed by Subcommittee Members
- Measures scored on a 9-point scale:
- 7-9 Measure definitely valid, feasible, and important.
- 4-6 Measure has uncertain validity, feasibility, or importance.
- 1-3 Measure is not valid, feasible, or important.
- Measures with a Validity score of ≥7 pass.
- Measures with Feasibility and Importance scores ≥4 pass.
Delphi Round 1 completed at July 2009 meeting.
- Assessed validity, feasibility, and importance of measures in use by State Medicaid and CHIP programs.