Delphi Scoring Process Completed by Subcommittee Members (continued)
Delphi Round 2 completed, Monday September 14th in preparation for second meeting.
- Four groups of measures were assessed:
- Measures that had passing scores for validity, feasibility, and importance in Delphi Round 1.
- Measures that were judged to be "controversial" during scoring for validity and feasibility in Delphi Round 1.
- Measures identified through environmental scans but that were not included on the original list of measures scored during Delphi Round 1.
- Measures nominated by SNAC members, Federal partner agencies, and the public, between July 24th and August 24th.