Goal is to identify a parsimonious, core, grounded, and balanced set of measures.
- 65 measures passed Delphi Round 2 and will be discussed for final inclusion at the meeting.
- Balancing grid developed to track the following constructs:
- Ages covered by the measure
- Disparities in performance on the measure
- Sites/Types of care addressed by the measure
- Aspects of the Care Continuum addressed by the measure
- e.g. Outpatient, Inpatient, Mental Health, Dental
- Aspects of the System Continuum addressed by the measure
- e.g. Structure, Process, Outcomes, Efficiency
- Types of Entities Using the measure
- e.g. Medicaid programs, health plans, clinics/providers, researchers
- The Data Source for the measure
- e.g. Administrative, Medical Records, Survey