Recommended Topics by Rank (per SNAC priority score) (I)
- Immunizations for 2 year-olds (National Committee for
Quality Assurance [NCQA] measure).
- Frequency of ongoing prenatal care (NCQA measure).
- Emergency Department Utilization—Average number of emergency room visits per member per reporting period.
- Annual number of asthma patients (> 1 year-old) with > 1 asthma-related ER visit (S/AL Medicaid Program).
- Body Mass Index documentation 2-18 year olds (NCQA measure).
- Well-Child Visits (three NCQA measures): (1) first 15 months of life; (2) third, fourth, fifth and sixth years of life; (3) Adolescent.
- Total eligibles receiving preventive dental services (EPSDT measure).
- Adolescent immunization (NCQA revised for 2010).
- HEDIS CAHPS 4.0 including supplements for children with chronic conditions and Medicaid Plans.
- Timeliness of prenatal care (NCQA measure).
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide