Recommended Topics by Rank (per SNAC priority score) (II)
- % of live births weighing less than 2,500 grams.
- Rates of screening using standardized screening tools for potential delays in social and emotional development.
- Follow-up care for children prescribed attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) (Medication Continuation and Maintenance Phase—National Committee for
Quality Assurance [NCQA] measure).
- Annual dental visit (NCQA measure).
- Child and adolescent Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)—suicide risk assessment.
- Annual hemoglobin A1C testing (all children and adolescents diagnosed with diabetes).
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide