Recommended Topics by Rank (per SNAC priority score) (III)
- Chlamydia screening 16-20 year-old females (National Committee for
Quality Assurance [NCQA] measure).
- Followup after hospitalization for mental illness (NCQA measure).
- Cesarean rate for low-risk first birth women.
- Access to primary care practitioners, by age and total.
- Use of clinician & group primary care CAHPS survey for practitioners participating in Medicaid and CHIP (CAHPS family of measures).
- Total EPSDT eligibles who received dental treatment services (EPSDT).
- Pediatric catheter-associated blood stream infection rates (PICU/NICU).
- Pharyngitis: appropriate testing (NCQA measure).
- Otitis media with effusion: avoidance of inappropriate use of systemic antimicrobials.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide