Other Factors of Interest (I)
- Quality assessment and improvement for federal(insurance) programs is hard, complicated.
- Issues are very broad: e.g., including dental, mental health, prevention, populations, settings, etc ...
- Medicaid and CHIP programs differ markedly in what they already do and likely can do at the moment.
- Wide range of
- Probable funding from their states.
- Access to data now and/or what is now reported to them.
- Types of health care systems that deliver care (managed care plans v mostly private practice or whatever).
- Centralized v. decentralized ways the programs are administered in different states.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide