Timeline to January 1 Posting for Public Comment
Image: A timeline shows the following events:
- January 2009: Law passed, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services-Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (CMS-AHRQ) partnership established.
- July 2009: Subcommittee Meeting #1.
- September 2009: Subcommittee Meeting #2.
- October 2009: First full draft of initial core set for Federal review.
- November 2009: Revised draft to Secretary.
- December 2009: Revisions if needed.
- Final for posting (Dec. 18).
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide