The activities listed below are all ways you can join us in promoting patient-centered outcomes research in patient and professional communities across the United States.
- Clinician and consumer summaries with health professionals and patients so they can gain a better understanding of patient-centered outcomes research and engage in discussions about treatment options. All of the summaries are free of charge. Consumer summaries are available in English and Spanish. We can ship these to your organization, conference, or members’ offices.
- AHRQ’s free continuing medical education/continuing education (CE/CME) modules with your health professional members and contacts.
- Videos and podcasts with your members that explain patient-centered outcomes research findings.
- News about patient-centered outcomes research and Effective Health Care Program resources in your organization’s newsletters, journals, and other resources.
- Updated information and new research findings and products with members via email alerts.
- Widgets, buttons, and banners to your Web site to help your members or community find the latest patient-centered outcomes research materials and resources from AHRQ.
- AHRQ can provide these tools upon request.
- Effective Health Care Program updates to your organization’s Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, and YouTube channels to alert your members or community about new materials. Ask us for sample posts that you may be able to modify for your organization.
- AHRQ’s Effective Health Care Program Web site for direct access to all program resources. Featured patient-centered outcomes research products that may interest your members or community.
- AHRQ’s consumer and clinician videos, podcasts, and Web conferences for a virtual experience between your members and AHRQ.
- AHRQ’s clinician education resources, which include continuing education modules, Webinars, and a slide library of downloadable presentations for use by faculty who educate clinicians, researchers, and other health professionals in practice or in training.
Engage Members By
- Creating a dedicated patient-centered outcomes research section on your Web site.
- Hosting an educational Web conference featuring relevant reports, products, and AHRQ experts.
- Featuring or developing sessions about patient-centered outcomes research and Effective Health Care Program materials at meetings and conferences.
- The EHC Inside Track newsletter email list to receive periodic updates highlighting important news and developments from AHRQ’s Effective Health Care Program.
- The Effective Health Care Announcements email list to receive timely updates about new findings, tools, research open for comment, funding opportunities, meetings, and Webinars.
- The National Partnership Network today and advance patient-centered outcomes research with numerous other organizations across the country.
Back to Main Page
Back to Partner Tools Main Page
Next Section: Multimedia Resources