Final Selected Topics (Continued)
- Effectiveness of cessation interventions for adolescent smokers.
- Effectiveness of cessation interventions for pregnant smokers.
- Effectiveness of cessation interventions for individuals with psychiatric illness and/or non-tobacco chemical dependencies.
- Effectiveness of providing cessation interventions as a health benefit.
- Effectiveness of systems interventions, including provider training and the combination of training and systems interventions.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide