Topics Meta-Analyzed for the 1996 and 2000 Guidelines and Included in the 2008 Guideline Update (But Not Re-Analyzed) (Continued)
||Categories of those characteristics
|Type of clinician
- No clinician.
- Self-help materials only.
- Non-physician health care clinician (e.g., psychologist, counselor, social worker, nurse, dentist, graduate student, pharmacist, tobacco treatment specialist).
- Number of types of clinicians.
|Formats of psychosocial intervention
- No contact.
- Self-help/self-administered (e.g., pamphlet, audiotape, videotape, mailed information, computer program)
- Individual counseling/contact.
- Group counseling/contact.
- Proactive telephone counseling/contact.
- Number of types of formats.
- No self-help intervention.
- Number of self-help interventions.
- Self-help interventions.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide