Quality Diagnostic Tools for States
Who Should Participate?
All State officials and parties with an interest in improving health care quality at the State level are invited to participate. PLEASE NOTE however, that the number of spaces allotted for some of the offerings will be limited.
"We gratefully acknowledge the technical assistance provided by various teams at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), including members with the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP), the US National Healthcare Reports team, and staff in the AHRQ Public Affairs Office."
Utah, Department of Health
Participants could include:
- State elected leaders or their staff.
- State executive branch and other health officials (State health departments, Medicaid officials, benefit managers for State employees, etc.).
- State or regional quality improvement entities.
We would also welcome:
- Nongovernmental State and local health care leaders such as professional societies.
- Provider associations.
- Hospital associations.
- Quality improvement organizations.
- Voluntary health organizations.
- Health plans.
- Business coalitions.
- Community organizations.
- Consumer groups.
Current as of October 2010
Quality Diagnostic Tools for States. October 2010. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/kt/attend.htm
Return to Contents