Iowa's NIATx Experience
- Prairie Ridge receives Pathways to Recovery Grant.
- State of Iowa—submitted application and chosen as one of four States to work on a State/Payor Pilot initiative in 2004
- June 2006—Iowa invited to be part of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation "Cross Systems Financing" Project.
- Populations: co-occurring mental health/substance abuse
- Services: financing, training, and development of programs
- Funding: Medicaid and substance abuse block grant
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide