Clinical Classification Software (CCS) for ICD-9
Groups ICD-9-CM codes into clinically meaningful categories
Image: A compact disk, labeled "CCS for ICD-9-CM." An arrow points from the compact disk to colored bins representing the following databases:
- Nationwide Emergency Department Sample (NEDS).
- Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS).
- Kids' Inpatient Database (KID).
- State Inpatient Databases (SID).
- State Emergency Department Databases (SEDD).
- State Ambulatory Surgery Databases (SASD).
An arrow points from the databases to a sample list of ICD-9-CM Codes. Two brackets emcompass this list, and point to:
- CCS 2: Septicemia
- CCS 6: Hepatitis
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide