Key Features of MONAHRQ
Each feature is paired with a picture or symbolic graphic; the features flow from upper left to right, downward and back toward center of page; last feature points toward use of results, which will be described after the five key features. The five features are:
- Currently based on hospital discharge data (picture of files).
- Host user downloads MONAHRQ software from AHRQ Web site (picture of a person at a computer).
- Host user applies software to own data locally (picture of Web page).
- Host user creates local Web site on their own server (picture of computers).
- Host user makes Web site available (MONAHRQ logo):
- Internally to better understand own data and to answer questions.
- To member organizations, e.g., through a password-protected site.
- Publicly to provide information to the community.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide