- 213,825 Medicaid eligibles in pilot counties
- 21,780 asthma recipients in pilot counties
- 1,296 recipients who participated in TFQ care coordination
- Decreased number of recipients with ER and hospital visits and ancillary charges
- Increased number of recipients on asthma medication
- Increased outpatient visits
Notes: Alabama Medicaid is currently still waiting on costs that were incurred by other State agencies before finalizing the ROI calculations. We have been able to determine the above information due to this information being retrieved from our claims system. We expected the number of recipients on asthma medications to increase and a decrease in the number of ER visits, hospital visits, and ancillary charges.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide