Why an Asthma ROI Calculator?
- Help State policymakers and health plans estimate potential financial returns from asthma quality improvement programs
- Why developed?
- Most studies don't address financial impact – only clinical and use impacts
- Clinical or use impacts must be converted to costs or savings
- How are estimates generated?
- Evidence from the literature (meta-analysis) combined with baseline utilization and costs
- Enter your population and other optional estimates into calculator at AHRQ Web site
Image: The bottom of the slide contains a graphic of books (evidence) leading to money (savings).
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide