How did you (PBRN) distribute and collect SOPS in your medical offices?
(Please mark all that apply.)
Image: Bar chart indicating how the Practice-based Research Network (PBRN) distributed and collected Surveys on Patient Safety Culture (SOPS). Response % (n=16):
- Followed up with phone calls, 87.5 percent (14).
- Traveled to offices and delivered surveys, 87.5 percent (14).
- Face-to-face meetings with the P O C or others, 81.3 percent (13).
- Mailed surveys to Point of Contact, 68.8 percent (11).
- Other, 12.5 percent (2).
- We met with the QI Director of a large health care system and he/she delivered the surveys to the clinics.
- Method varied by distance and level of previous network involvement. We had individual contact with practices that had not participated in a study in the past year.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide