New in the 2008 NHQR
- Chapter 2:
- Heart disease: Analysis of counseling obese adults about healthy eating.
- Mental health: New measure on receipt of minimally adequate treatment by adults with mental disorders.
- Respiratory disease: New measure on daily preventive medicine use for current asthma.
- Hospice care: New measure on caregivers' perception of referral to hospice at the right time.
- Chapter 3: Additional patient safety measures.
- Chapter 6: New measure on rehospitalizations for congestive heart failure.
Contents Next Slide