Hospital SOPS Dimensions
- 42 items assess 12 dimensions of patient safety culture:
- Communication openness.
- Feedback & communication about error.
- Frequency of event reporting.
- Handoffs & transitions.
- Management support for patient safety.
- Nonpunitive response to error.
- Organizational learning—continuous improvement.
- Overall perceptions of patient safety.
- Supervisor/manager expectations & actions promoting patient safety.
- Teamwork across units.
- Teamwork within units.
- Patient safety "grade" (Excellent to Poor).
- Number of events reported in past 12 months.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide