Accomplishments to Date
- Process map of current discharge process completed
- Primary care practitioner (PCP) referral base defined
- Patient Care Plan structure finalized
- Project charter initiated
- Dates for training frontline staff set
These are the items that were included on the progression checklist at the end of Module 1. They are listed here to remind you that these accomplishments are fundamental to building a solid infrastructure for re-engineering your discharge process and for using specific Project RED components (e.g., fulfilling the Discharge Advocate [DA] role, determining the Patient Care Plan, and establishing an approach for securing patients a primary care provider [PCP]).